A Project Manager is needed to join a Design Studio specialising in brand creation, brand identity, brand communications and branded structural and packaging design. Expect to really make a difference within an ambitious organisation who has a very exciting and purposeful mission.
The company was founded in 2011 and the founders are long-time creative colleagues with more than 25 years of collective agency experience, leaders of the creative strategy and direction of all their clients. The business is their creative passion towards finding effective and beautiful solutions to any design challenge for both premium and artisanal brands. The organisation is growing in size and are now seeking a dedicated hands-on Project Manager to help run the day-to-day activities of the business.
Whether you are managing timeline and budgets, producing reports, managing relationships, running quality control or communicating with stakeholders, the role will be fundamental in providing support to the Studio's projects so it can reach the business' goals.
To qualify... You should be a Project Manager / Junior Project Manager / Project Executive / Project Lead / Project Coordinator or similar who can demonstrate:
- Good understanding of the client’s business, market and products;
- Communicating and inspiring the clients project briefs to the studio;
- Managing the studio workflow;
- Ability to manage timelines and budgets;
- Ability to produce precise contact reports;
- Ability to build great working relationships with the clients and the studio team;
- Responsibility for quality control;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A passion for creativity and design.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who is passionate about creativity and design, looking to join a rewarding company with great development opportunities, benefits and a friendly working environment.
At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.