An entry level / junior Motion Graphics Designer / Animator is needed to join an award-winning branded content agency and animation studio, based in Surrey. If you're looking for an opportunity to start your career in an animation studio, and develop your skills working within a small and friendly team then this is the role for you.
With a wide range of clients, this fast-growing 2D Animation studio has developed a fantastic reputation creating high-quality motion graphics and character animation. Due to continued success they are now seeking a junior level Motion Graphics Designer / Animator to help support the animation team in all areas of design, illustration and entry level animation.
To qualify... You should be a Junior Motion Graphics Designer / Entry Level Animator / Graduate Motion Graphics Animator / Junior Motion Designer / Entry Level 2D Motion Designer / Junior Illustrator or similar with a CV and showreel that demonstrates:
- An illustrative background and interest in animation;
- A fantastic eye for design;
- Entry level After Effects;
- Good level of skill in Illustrator;
- Working knowledge of Premier Pro;
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
- Superb communications skills (verbal / written) – you are able to present ideas internally and lay out InDesign pitch documents;
- You are adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach;
- A passion for animation and motion design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level Motion Graphics Designer / Animator to join a lovely team, who have two studio dogs, an enviable client list, a fantastic working environment, enjoyable team outings and much more. Expect to have the opportunity to influence and grow with the business and help achieve their ambitious growth plans.
At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.